IELTS Writing Corrections/Feedback Service
Book a Free trial 15 min lesson now with our featured IELTS teacher
During a Skype lesson the IELTS teacher will share their screen with you and make corrections to your essay live. They will explain your mistakes and show you exactly what you need to do to increase your band score.
This is a unique time for you to receive expert feedback and get detailed guidance and support to help you improve your writing for IELTS quickly.
During the lesson the teacher will explain:
- Your grammatical issues and show you how to improve them
- How to structure your essay and ideas more coherently
- Specific high band vocabulary and academic language
- Lots of advice and tips on how to develop your ideas
- Your spelling and punctuation issues
- How to diversify linking words/sentences/tenses etc.
- Exercises specifically for the weak points in your writing
You can ask as many questions as you like.
This depends on your writing ability and your target IELTS score. Every student is different and has different areas of their written English that they need to work on. Generally, during a 1 hour lesson you can work through:
- 2 x Part 2 Writing Essays
- 1 x Part 2 Writing Essay + 2 x Part 1 Essays
(General / Academic)
It could be more or it may be less, it really depends.
Yes! You can combine the lesson with some IELTS speaking practice (Part 1, 2 and 3 especially), and practice and receive advice on the listening and reading sections.
You can ask the teacher whatever IELTS questions you like.
Definitely, the teacher will give you an overall score for each essay and also give you score for:
- Task Achievement/Response
- Coherence and Cohesion
- Grammatical Range / Accuracy
- Lexical Resource
At the end of each lesson the teacher will send you back your corrected essays with clear advice and guidanceon what to work on.